Private Vocal Coaching and Singing Lessons
Ages: 8 to 88
Lessons are tailored to you and your goals.
My children's lessons are specifically designed for kids.
- All of my students feel like stars, because each lesson is both fun and enriching.
- I provide a clear lesson plan complete with goals, achievement levels, and performances.
- I use a song-based teaching system so my students are learning songs they love while they get the academic benefits of music.
- I don’t overbook myself so my current clients get the full benefit of my energy.
- Music lessons have other great benefits such as better grades, higher self-esteem, more confidence, improved social skills... and more.
- I’ve seen the benefits of music proven over and over, and I know that my the singers in my studio are learning so much more than music.
- I’m exclusive. I have a high success rate because I only work with kids that are truly excited about music.
Contact me to reserve the next available lesson time. Lessons can be purchased below.
Monthly lesson rates:
- $90 to $178 monthly at Family Insurance, 413 Mechem Dr., Ruidoso, NM (ask me about a cash/check discount).
- $110 to $210 monthly in your own home: Capitan, Alto, and Ruidoso (subject to location approval).
Individual lesson fees are $25/half hour or $50/hour in Ruidoso at Family Insurance.
- Monthly lessons are paid in full at the beginning of the month.
- Same-day cancellation policy: 24-hour notice is required to avoid a same-day cancellation fee (25% of indiv. lesson fee).
- Under-18 policy: If the student is under 18 years old, it is requested that an adult be present at the lesson location for the entire lesson.